What is a Jumpbook? It's an "Electronic" Book containing all the same
pages and illustrations as the printed textbook. When you purchase an
E-book from Jumpbooks, you are buying an access code that allows you to download a
restricted copy of the physical book for use on your own personal computer.
What Devices are compatible with my Jumpbook? See table below:
1. Save Trees!
2. The initial cost to you is less an a traditional textbook.
3. You can search, highlight & make notes in your digital textbook.
4. You can print pages from your E-book.
1. E-books are not returnable after accessed, for any reason!
2. Digital textbooks cannot be sold back during book buyback.
3. Most E-books expire after 180 or 360 days.
How to Purchase:
You can purchase your E-book either in the store or online through our website.
In the store, you will receive a receipt with printed instructions and an access code.
REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR RECEIPT, IT CONTAINS YOUR ACCESS CODE!
Online, you will receive an email which provides you with your code.
Go online to the jumpbooks website....www.jumpbooks.com. Create your user name and password & then
follow the instructions to access your book.
All customer support for Jumpbooks E-books is done directly through the Jumpbooks website.
LBCC Bookstore sells access to these digital books &
does not provide direct customer support for this service.