If you are seeing this message, it is because you are viewing this site on a browser with limited support. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version in order to comfortably browse this site and enjoy its many features. Cheers!
(click on the name to go to the manufacturer's website for safe download)
- Please allow a two hour minimum to process any online order before pickup.
- Pickup orders are done at the Book Buyback Window, behind the Campus Store, across the hall from the Business Office.
- Any additional purchases or returns, must be done inside the Campus Store.
- Pickups not claimed by the end of business on Wednesday of the first week of classes wil be refunded, minus an $8.00 restocking fee.
- ID and Order Number must be shown at time of pickup.
- Store Pickup option is available only at the Albany Campus.
- Online orders follow the same return policy as the LBCC Campus Store.
- Orders paid by Financial Aid will not be shipped, you MUST use the Store Pickup option.
- The student who is awarded Financial Aid must be the person picking up the order, NO exceptions. ID must be shown upon pickup.
- Students purchasing with Financial Aid funds may only order merchandise that is permissible by Federal Financial Aid guidelines,
items that are considered educationally related. Sorry, no clothing, gifts, etc.
- Order pickup will be available from the 1st day books are available to
purchase, until the close of business on Wednesday of the 1st week of class.
- All online orders after that must be picked up by the end of the next business day.